There are a lot of good things that are on the horizon...including a few new breweries to the state. Since they are not here yet I can't talk about them, but be watching as you can be sure we'll have them in once they get here.
Here is what has come in that is new/new to us.
Omegang Ommegeddon - 8% - $12.99/750 ml bottle
- A Brett monster. This one is a funky beast for sure, but one you can't stop drinking.
Thames Welsh ESB - 6% - $4.99/17 oz bottle
- An amazing Welsh beer. You don't see to many of them over here. A great, if unique interpretation of the style.
Ayinger Jharhundert - 5.5% - $3.49/17 oz bottle
- Insanely well balanced light lager that is one of the best interpretations of the style in the world. The distributor only has a few cases so who knows how long it will last.
Stone Levitation - 4.4% - $11.99/6 pack
- The most sessionable beer of all time. A personal favorite. Read my picks of the week for a bit more info.
Sweetwater Blue - 4.9% - $8.49/6 pack
- After much asking we brought this one in. Crazy popular.
CAO Gold Corona Gorda - $4.99
- A mild Nicaraguan that is big, but smooth.
Jeremy Meeks - Manager